Sunday, June 12, 2016

Pretty in Pink

Over the past few weeks, I had been ramping up my production of mini album in preparation of an event I participated in locally today. I was very pleased with the number I was able to make in such a small amount of time. There were a few them that I feel in love with after I finished them. The I am sharing today is one of those albums. It is all things girly and pink! 

The paper collection I used is by Pink Paislee called Pink Rogue. It as such a great name for a very pretty paper collection. The  color scheme of the collection is pink, black, grey, white and gold. I also purchased some of the emphera that is available as well. And all I can say YAS! for pretty in pink! I liked it so much I got sad when someone bought it today.. but then I realized I have extra paper left over! So I am thinking maybe making a fab folio from the left overs. 

Here is the Pretty in Pink Mini Album. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment