Sunday, June 12, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome!
Welcome, welcome and welcome to my blog! I am so excited  to be starting this journey in blogging about my paper crafting journey. I have been paper crafting for about a year now and I thought it was time to start blogging about my creations and the process.

Well... today I just finished my first official day as a vendor in a craft show and it was great! It was a great experience and I learned much about what people are looking for in mini albums (which is what I sold today) as well as what products I need to offer more of. I think I have been bitten by the vending bug, so I think I will be doing more of these kinds of shows:)

I also learned that people value the quality work and art. I got so many nice comments on how well my albums looked and how beautiful they were... this is always nice to hear that people get your art.  Also that I need to have a show piece album with pictures in it to show people as to where their pictures might go. That was the biggest question of the day was how to put the photos in the album. Now for me I thought what a silly question until my hubby explained to me that its not always clear as to where one might place their pictures. I guess when you make them all the time its obvious as to where the pictures should go, but not to general public.

I also came home with lots of ideas of what I want to work on and maybe organizing a scrapbook crop in my area:) So who knows where this path of creating art with paper will take me, but I am sure going to enjoy the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment