Thursday, February 16, 2017

Boys Are Rad Mini Album

So as the mother of a very active little boy I am always trying to figure out how to make my mini albums and folios not so girly. I can't help myself though because I do enjoy all things girly including the color pink and glitter, but my little one keeps me on track to make  mini albums that he and other little boys and not so little boys would like as well. So my very first mini album I made was a mini album for my son with his name on the front:) I will show that one at some point once I get some pictures in it.. lol. I know I make one for my own kid and haven't gotten the change to put photos in it. The popularity of my papercrafting business kind of took off and I just put it to the side amongst a few other projects. But I digress... this was the second boy theme album I made and I absolutely loved the way it came out! Its not girly at all and even met with my son and hubby's approval so I knew it was "boy" enough that it would be a great gift!



This adorable but oh sooo boy mini album is 5x7 with chipboard covers. The paper collection I used is by Simple Stories and is called So Rad. I used the 12x12 and 6x6 papers as well as the brads, bits and peices die cuts, chipboard stickers, and the regular stickers that come in the 12x12 collection kit. Everything about this paper collection screams boy which is why I got as soon as I saw it. The website I initially purchased it from is no longer in business but don't fret Amazon still sells it with all the extra embellishments :) I made 6 double sided pages for a total of 12 pages with lots of interactive elements! There are plenty of places to put photos from 3x3 to 4x6 sizes and even though its only 5x7 it can hold over 30 photos! You can get 12 photos just on the pull out mats alone. Below are more pictures of the goodness that is inside of this album.








This one is currently for sale on my Ebay profile. If you are interested the link is here: So Rad

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment